DID YOU KNOW...
- RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources. It's how buyers find homes.
- The average RE/MAX Sale Associate has worked over 8 years in the industry before coming to RE/MAX and the average agent in our sales for has over 15 years experience.
- RE/MAX Associates lead agents in competing companies in professional designations which denote specialized training and education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), and Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) ranks.
- That experience and education means RE/MAX Associates are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, are better equipped to market those homes, and are likely to find a buyer in a shorter period of time.
- That experience and education also means they are better qualified to find the right home for any buyer. As a result, the average RE/MAX Sales Associate out-produces competing agents three to one.
RE/MAX has long been known as the "Home of the Best Agents" and the "Real Estate Leaders"